WHAT IS COUNSELLING?
What is Counselling?
Counselling is an opportunity to sit down with a supportive, empathic professional to think through and understand the difficulties you face in your life, enabling a positive way forward. It is an investment in yourself and your future, an emotional and rewarding experience. The counselling relationship is unique; you do not have to worry about your counsellor. You can simply relax and take the time that you need to work through your problems in a safe and confidential setting.
Our commitment to you:
We will provide;
- An initial assessment of your needs prior to referral to one of our counsellors
- Ongoing one-to-one counselling for adults aged 18+
- Weekly sessions in the day time or in the evening according to your schedule
- A choice of qualified or well supervised and supported trainee counsellors (the latter option are completing their third year of a three year Diploma in Counselling).
- Confidentiality in line with the BACP Ethical Framework
- A warm, professional and friendly service